Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sick links ride !!!

I was going to take the day off but Aaron shot me a text to ride so I decided since he as such limited days that he can ride I should take advantage of it, plus the weather was AWESOME !!! 


Had a great ride, I was a little sore and Troy road with us as well so the pace on the way up was solid. Made it all the way to upper lower links till we saw the first sign of snow. 


The trails were in mint shape, cant wait to get back out and ride again. It's always a blast riding with people that are close to your abilities or a little better. On the decent Aaron and I were tit for tat, it was fun riding his rear wheel and trying different lines to see what was faster. 

Arron on the left and Troy on the right getting ready for the decent

I ended up getting the chance to work on my tube changing abilities, flatted just below four corners. Got that fixed and headed to Jab ! I decided I didn't want to pedal the 2 mile worth of road back to the house. At the bottom of Jab I headed up BTO to BTI then over to loop rd and up to the Rabbit Hole trail head. Now I've run up and down Rabbit Hole but never biked it. Man it was awesome short but crazy fast. From there I took the ditch trail and stopped by a friends house where these tasty treats were waiting for me . . .



Homemade pizza pockets . . .  YUM Thanks Channi the were delicious !!! After the snack put the  helmet back on and blasted down park st to mi casa. Another great day on the bike !!!



***Total mileage for 2012 so far = 183


No comments:

Post a Comment