Sunday, April 25, 2010

Welcome to my Blog














Well I'll us this as an introduction. The picture above was after my first off road tri, I wasn't as prepared as well as I though I was. However it was July 26th in FL so to say it was hot is an understatement. Anyways thanks for checking my blog out. On this blog you will be able to follow much of my mountain biking hoopla as well as my attempt to compete in the South East Region of the Xterra off Road Triathlon series which is already half way through !!! I'll keep it fun with good stories, pictures, maybe some videos, definitely some MTB part reviews, training tips for off road tri's also known as dirty tri's, and really anything in between as well as answering any questions anyone might have. So check back often for good times till then . . . Just Ryde !!!






1 comment:

  1. I think you need to drag my husband out there with you some day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete