Monday, April 26, 2010

His Biggest Fan


Well, he's finally done it. He has made every breathing moment about Xterra racing and fitness and I couldn't be more proud of him. He has come a long way since that enervated finish at his first race and will grow to be even more amazing I'm sure (even at the cost of 63 year old men he cripples on the trails)! He will be sure to ride that Cannondale Super V 500 past every unsuspecting person on the trail. I'll never forget his first tri when a guy looked at him and said "Ohh a Super V 500, I had one of those...like 8 years ago!" I will also never forget how he blazed past him on the trail and took 4th in his age group and 23rd overall. It was his first tri! He is soon to be traveling the country to attend every Xterra race he can and if you can stand to look past his horrible proof reading and lack of spelling skills he is now wanting to take you on the journey! Of course I will be there too...being his biggest fan

1 comment:

  1. So were going heads up @ Xterra in Jacksonville on July 25th?? Oh yeah, its ON!!!!!

    Eat your Wheeties, Croom boy :)

    HalfBreed

    ReplyDelete