Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pure Awesomeness !!!

Hey everyone as some of you might know I am now contributing to Grammo Bicycles blog . . . http://grammo-bici.blogspot.com/. I was originally going to abandon this blog and just write on the Grammo one but have since decided not to do that. So follow the link to Grammo for sure and stay tuned here as well. I just wanted to thank some great people for some amazing things as of recently. First and foremost I want to thank Unreal Cycles http://www.unrealcycles.com/, http://grammo-bici.com/  as well as Standing Stone Brewing Company http://www.standingstonebrewing.com/ for all of their support this season. There is no doubt that with out their help I would not be able to be doing all that I am.

The bike above is my new all mountain bike from Unrealcycles, its a Titus FTM and it pretty much rocks. I can't thank them enough, its a do it all bike and it really finds its self home in these neck of the woods. This picture was taken when I was showing some new found friends around some pretty awesome trails . . . More photos of this ride and bike to follow.
John descending some switch backs




Another shot of the Titus FTM


John coming up over a log . . .

Bummer . . . trail exit, can't get enough of this stuff
Here is a shot of my friend riding out at Applegate lake with me on an easy pedal day, this place is so gorgeous . . . IE look at the background !!!
Alecia killing it, she's been riding less than a month !!!


The picture above was from a ride on my current road bike about to be replaced by a Grammo Road bike thanks to Grammo Bicycles, can't wait for that. But man this picture does not justice to just how beautiful of a road this was, not to mention I reached 45mph on the way down!

another picture from my amazing road ride !!!
This bike is one sweet ride !!!
Here is a picture of the race bike, its crazy how lite this thing is . . . 
The above picture is of my race bike for this season, after a few races I have decided that I will forgo on the rigid and will be installing a front fork. It just doesn't seem to pay off to run a rigid. I feel as if a fork will help me that much more on the run and allow me to be a little bit more rested and fresh. I'll have to wait and see if it makes a difference. More pictures and stories to follow so stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment