Friday, February 18, 2011

Cathing you up on Dan

Me and Dano !!!




So like I said it has been awhile since I have been on this blog but have all the intentions of using it a bunch over the next 8-12 months. For those of you who have read about Dan this is just a follow up with some cool pictures. It just so happened that where he was ending his trip was only hours from where I ended up moving (insert picture)

So of course as soon as I got into town I called him and we did an awesome little weekend. We rode Mckenzie river, Sisters and Bend. My favorite trail out of the entire weekend was easily lower whoops in Bend . . . So much fun. Dan was all healed up and we had a great time riding together. Its crazy that I met a guy in FL over a year ago, I decide to move clear across the country and then somehow meet back up with him, pretty awesome. So here are some pictures of the awesome weekend I had when I first got to Oregon over 8 months ago now . . . Till next time Just Ryde !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment